Summer Camp: Understanding Closed Pawn Structures
For Players 1200-1750 Elo ( Intermediate and Advanced)
Understanding Closed Pawn Structures - Summer Camp With FM Arne Jochens On July 16th and 17th
Chess players often feel lost in positions involving closed pawn structures. It's harder to plan since there's less space to move your pieces! Chess University's Summer Camp offers 4 hours of live online classes on closed pawn structures that will help you improve your positional skills. Sign up to study topics such as offensive pawn breaks, defensive measures, comparing pieces, and even some opening theory involving closed pawn structures!
FM Arne Jochens
Players rated 1200-1750 (Intermediate and Advanced players)
- 4 hours of live interactive classes
- Lifetime access to the video recordings
- PGN files featuring the positions and variations discussed in the live lessons
- Lesson #1: Saturday, July 16th from 10:30-11:30 AM Pacific Time (PDT) with FM Arne Jochens
- Lesson #2: Saturday, July 16th from 12:00-1:00 PM Pacific Time (PDT) with FM Arne Jochens
- Lesson #3: Sunday, July 17th from 10:30-11:30 AM Pacific Time (PDT) with FM Arne Jochens
- Lesson #4: Sunday, July 17th from 12:00-1:00 PM Pacific Time (PDT) with FM Arne Jochens
Sign up for fun interactive training to improve your positional chess skills!
FM Arne Jochens, Ph.D is a highly experienced educator and chess coach as well as the Director of Content at Chess University, Inc. | ChessUniversity.com.